From Our Members: How Do I Change an Account on My Direct Deposit?

A member recently emailed with the following question: I am recently divorced and need to change my direct deposit from the joint account I had with my ex-wife to my current account. Do I simply complete the direct deposit form and submit with a voided check? Or is there another procedure for changing it if I am already receiving direct deposit?

Tagged divorce, direct deposit

How Will a Divorce Impact my LAGERS Benefit?

Tagged divorce, Members

Contact LAGERS

M-F: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.