From Our Members - How Do I Change my Bank Deposit Information?

from our members

 This question recently came in to our info box from one of our retirees:

"I have switched banks and need to change my bank account information for my direct deposit of my benefit. How do I go about doing this?"

On our website you can find a list of common forms you may need. One of them is the Direct Deposit Authorization form. This form needs to be completed by you as well as signed by your financial institution and sent back to LAGERS to process. We can always mail a form to you if you call our office, or you can go to your financial institution and and have the bank call us while you are present to assist you in filling out the form and returning it to LAGERS.

We want to make processes like this easy and convenient for you, so please let us know how we can help you!




Tagged direct deposit, financial institution, forms

Contact LAGERS

M-F: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.